Monday, September 19, 2011

Divinity heart


To explain the immedicay of instantly loving,maharajji kripalu had this story once there was a beggar who was a realized saint.He want to a house and was met at the door by a servant,"Oh,please give me something to eat and I'll give you a touchstone."The servent was very thought about the touchstone,"I 'll give this this to my boss; what will I do with it?" when his boss come he said,"Sir! Abeggar came for food and gave me this touchstone."the man angrily said," Fool! If he really had a touchstone, would he be begging for food ?" thinking it to be an ordinary stone, he disdanfully threw it. It struck some iron fittings on a window, which immediately turned to gold. the man saw then and woundered," How did those become yellow ? Oh.... it might be a touchstone!"He picked it up and touced it to other places,"This also turned to gold! This to !" Now the man hugged his servant." Hey ! who cares about my job ? Now I have a touchstone ! If I go to an iron factory I can convert everything to gold !" In the beginning ,when he thought the touchstone was just a stone , he threw it away. Now that he discovered its worth, he is lovingly attached to it. He didn't practice gelling, they happened immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment